W3IT offers enterprise grade business phone systems combined with reasonably priced sip trunks from the nations leading service providers.
Our phone systems can support Five to Five Thousand users located locally or spread out across multiple sites.
A few features of our phone systems:
- Virtual Attendant
- Local and off-site call routing
- Multiple Call Schedules
- Conferencing & Conference Rooms
- Voicemail emailing and Transcription
- On-Hold Music
- Call Queues
- Call Agents
- Agent Routing (Round Robin, Least Called, Simultaneous, etc)
- And Many More...
What About SIP Trunking?
Sip Trunking allows for significant cost savings by removing the traditional telephony infrastructure and replacing those connections with already existent high speed internet, and maximizes utilization of your technology.
- Calls from your oﬃce phone can ring on your desk phone, mobile phone, or simultaneously.
- All calls can be centrally handled for all locations.
- A single ip pbx system can support users and offices all across the nation
Sip Trunking reduces cost by eliminating idle capacity
- Sip Trunking allows you to purchase fewer trunks at each location
- Use idle capacity at one location to meet increased call activity at another location
- Customers avoid wasting unused capacity at idle locations